Trash rack cleaning machine delivered in 2012 to BKK – Water intake at Hommelfoss Hydropower station.
The machine was flown in by helicopter.
- Trash rack cleaning machine can be operated with a remote control so that the operator can position themselves on the most suitable place
- Automatic execution is also possible where the operator provides the start pulse. (Can be either a push button-head loss-Timer Remote Start)
- 4 KW motor that drives the hydraulic unit of the machine.
- Hydraulically driven winch with wire that moves the telescope with gripper
- Hydraulically driven winch with wire displacing trolly sideways.
- Heater in oil tank.
- BKK camera mounted at the TRCM to run the machine from a remote location.